Brisbane Prestige Property Developments is a property development, investment and management company in South-East Queensland.
John G Samios – Managing Director
John is the Founder and Director of BPPD, he has over forty years experience in businesses with a diverse and varied background as a CEO / Director of many Successful Companies, some of which had offices throughout Australia, Hong Kong and China.
Christopher Chai - Development Manager and Quantity Surveyor
Chris is our Quantity Surveyor and is responsible for cost analysis, estimating and monitoring construction cost within our budget.
He has a Masters in Construction Management & Quantity Surveying and ensures to always deliver results from feasibility stage through to completion of the construction period.
Dianna Ta – Data & Research Analyst
Dianna is Dedicated to delivering Accurate and Realistic Data to support and facilitate the success and execution of our Projects from Inception to Completion. From Site Acquisition Market Analysis to Area Demographic Profiling, Dianna has proven she has the knowledge and ability to deliver every time.
We offer a range of services depending on the specific demands of each project, including but not limited to that of:
- strategic advisor
- project manager
- JV partner
- equity participant; or
- full-service project deliverer.
BPPD’s success is under pinned by its people-focused team of experts who have extensive experience working on developments in urban and CBD areas to outlying suburbs of South-East Queensland—developments such as:
- home building
- land development
- pre-planned integrated housing; and
- medium density activities.
We also work collaboratively with clients and stakeholders while providing full-service real estate development or investment and management strategies that deliver core value-adding investment opportunities that are designed to minimise risk and enhance the overall returns for our clients and stakeholders.
We are specialists in complex projects that often involve extensive entitlements, structured joint ventures and sustainable visions for development such as:
- land reconfiguration
- aged-care and over 50s living
- repurposing sporting clubs
- mixed-used developments that represent entire communities
- high-density buildings; and
- urban infill lots.
Our diverse portfolio comprises residential land, child care, service stations, units, office, retail, mixed-use and aged-care developments.
Strategic acquisition and development of urban and regional properties
- We utilise a set of core guiding principles targeting investments with low volatility and high returns that result in strong economic performance.
- We oversee developments from their inception to completion.
- We conduct an in-depth market analysis of the risks and rewards and deployment of capital to meet or exceed our investment objectives.
Boutique Project Marketing, Sales and Leasing
Our keen awareness of industry analytics and trends allows us to ensure maximised market share and optimised absorption. This means that even from the pre-development phase, our marketing team is able to work in concert with architects and designers to craft a property in alignment with current and/or future demands.
Design and Construction Solutions
Our team has technical expertise and knowledge across a wide range of property types. From inception to completion, BPPD is involved every step of the way:
- pre-construction planning
- obtaining titles
- budget development and execution
- contract procurement; and
- site sign-off.
By best utilising our existing network of relationships and resources, we can extract value while simultaneously providing projects of the highest standards.
Regulatory Resolution and Problem-Solving
Our team has diverse political experience as we have worked closely with well-known lobbyists, councillors and mayors to resolve issues such as:
- complete industry relocation (government assisted)
- development application refusal reversals; as well as providing
- guidance and professional assistance in the Planning and Environmental Court.
We have an existing network of highly skilled professionals including property lawyers, accountants, town planners, engineers, consultants and surveyors, all of whom share a culture of helping one another and discussing uses and problem-solving strategies.